Happy Friday to everyone !
Many things have happened this week! As I go to Toronto for a conference this evening, I did a lot of homework this week to get ahead to this weekend where I will not be able to do homework!
There was also the American debate Monday, which was interesting. Someone sent a link to watch the debate online on the new Slack 10khours (for programmers) and I started to listen what was happening.. uh! I don’t like Trump. 😉
What I Read This Week
- Video claiming drilling into iPhone 7 will reveal hidden headphone port goes viral (The Guardian) – Some people really believed this video? It’s sad!
- Yep, Disney is in talks with bankers about possible Twitter acquisition (TechCrunch) – This would be very interesting! Let’s see what happens in the next months
- YouTube Go is a new app for offline viewing and sharing (The Verge) – It’s been a long time that I wanted to be able to watch videos offline. I want this app now!
- BlackBerry says it’s done designing and building its own phones (The Verge) – I was waiting for news like this one too!
- Facebook, Amazon, Google, IBM and Microsoft come together to create historic Partnership on AI (TechCrunch)
Published this week on the blog
I posted an article about my experience mentoring an HTML/CSS workshop for the National Learning to Code Day. It was organized by Ladies Learning Code.
Like I said before, tonight I am going to Toronto to attend the conference IEEE N3xt! Follow me on Twitter and Instagram to stay in touch with me! 🙂
Have a good weekend and a nice week!